Monday 3 November 2008

Some people really should know better.

So I suppose I can be a tiny bit lenient towards the makers of the t-shirts in the previous post. However, I really can't accept that a huge store whose speciality is books should be let off the hook. These posters have been in Borders stores for quite some time and I really thought someone would have noticed by now and done something about it.




What I did find amusing though was that somebody else thought they had spotted a mistake. The fact that they actually "corrected" something that was correct in the first place (and were probably quite proud of themselves) is worthy of a couple of points for effort. The person who came along afterwards and wrote "Fail! It is 'O'." definitely deserves a couple more points though.

No comments: